Covid-19 Vaccine - March 2021 Update
The Covid-19 vaccine supply has improved dramatically over the past few weeks. The PA Department of Health will not be providing a supply directly to our office but we are working with Doylestown Health to provide vaccines to our patients. Currently PA is vaccinating all patients 65 and older and patients between ages of 16-64 who are high risk (cancer, on immunosuppressive meds, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, chronic kidney disease). If you are in this 1a category and have not received the vaccine please call our office at 215-766-8844 and we can schedule you to receive the vaccine through the hospital.
We encourage our patients to also register for vaccination through the Bucks County Department of Health as there is increased opportunity to receive the vaccine through county held clinics. Click here for more information:
Local CVS and Rite Aid locations are also giving out the vaccine through their websites.
From Infants to Geriatrics
Welcome to Plumsteadville Family Practice! Our goal is to provide comprehensive primary care that is responsive and compassionate by creating a partnership with our patients and their families, coordinating and facilitating their medical care and improving the health and quality of life for our patients and our community.
We are resuming our normal hours including evenings starting Monday, June 29th. Please review our important Covid-19 Pandemic information on the right side of this page.
Monday - Thursday
8am - 8pm
8am - 4pm
8am - 11:30am (Hours limited to acute care visits)
Please note that the Portal is for NON-URGENT medical advice, prescription renewals, and appointment requests. You can expect a response within 2 business days. If you have an urgent matter please call the office directly.Patient Portal
During the Coronavirus Pandemic PFP continues to remain open to provide the same level of top-notch care that we have provided for decades. We have made the following changes to assure your safely along with the safely of our providers and staff:
For Covid-19 related concerns:
1. Please call our office if you have any possible Covid symptoms including cough, shortness of breath, fever, loss of smell or taste or if you feel you may have been exposed to Covid or have questions about Covid testing.
2. Patients with respiratory symptoms enter/exit the building through a different door and are kept separate from our other patients. They wait in their car until their appointment time and do not enter the waiting room at all. We have one provider each week who sees these patients. The exam room & equipment used by these patients is thoroughly cleaned after each visit.
For all other patients with non-covid related issues:
1. We are able to see all other patients as usual in our office or by Televisit. If you prefer to have a phone or video call instead of coming into the office please let our staff know that and we will be happy to accommodate you. Most insurances are now reimbursing us for this service.
2. We are open for all regular visits including well child checks, physical exams, diabetes and blood pressure checks, follow-up visits and urgent visits for illnesses. Please do not delay in obtaining healthcare if you are ill as your health is a priority.
3. All patients and staff are required to wear a mask while in our building.
4. Upon arrival for an appointment you will remain in your car and call into the office to check in. At that point you will be screened for Covid symptoms and your insurance information will be reviewed. We are accepting payments via credit card over the phone at that time. When the provider is ready for you we will call and greet you at the door, take your temperature and escort you directly to the exam room. This will enable us to keep the number of patients in our waiting room to a minimum.
5 Our waiting room is wiped down every 2 hours with antiviral wipes including chairs, counters, tables and door handles. Our exam rooms are also similarly treated.